Online Users
Downthememorylane

Sunday, May 25, 2008

It's been quite awhile, and I don't exactly know what to begin with, but ....

Okay this is seriously lag but SushiClique + Yicheng caught Ironman together on Edmund's birthday. Knowing that the birthday boy would be mad with the guys after the whole event that took place in school, Meixuan Fangying and I went to his house later in the day, hoping that he would be mollified by us so that the guys could join us for a movie cum celebration together at night. Our plan worked. Edmund had thought he was only watching Ironman with the 3 of us, until the guys walked into the cinema..... It was actually quite touching seeing them reconcile, even though it was still rather awkward at the start. I never knew Edmund's the 嘴硬心软 kind ha haaaa. Weijun's dad treated us to supper at his place after that.

Then there was the Friday when we played ball after school somewhere at Bedok until late. Another Friday when I went to the airport with Xinling to do SS essay. Also the Friday when I walked home from WhiteSands 'cause the crowd at the interchange was so aggravating I could kill :s

Then there was the weekend + VesakDay when my aunt had a chalet at Dte. Called Perle Xinling Janice JiaJie and SK over to play ball but there wasn't any court in our vicinity :sss I think we walked for an hour scouting for an available court haaa. Finally, went into Greenview Secondary to use their court and we 斗牛 till it got so dark we couldn't really see the ball. THEN THE DRAMA STARTED HA HA. 'Cause the gates were locked by then and so we could only climb over the fence to get out of the school. However, because Xinling had (or perhaps still has) height phobia, she got stuck on top of the fence for really long, so can you imagine what kind of expression was the drivers wearing when each vehicle drove past?! Omg I swear it was seriously, literally :O HAHA HILARIOUS we (minus Xinling) couldn't stop laughing. But kudos to Xinling, she managed to get down safely eventually. Ha ha what an unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime experience for her. Walked back to the chalet for bbq after thaaaat.

I think I should stop this post is insanely long, more stuff in the next post.

No comments: